Our systems can be equipped with a particle counter if needed. These give an indication of the (particle) contamination. Particle counters can also be equipped with an optional (IPD) humidity sensor (% rh).
PARKER ICOUNT PD iPD
- Independent monitoring of system contamination trends.
- Warning LED or digital display indicators for Low, Medium and High contamination levels.
- Visual indicators with power and alarm output warnings.
- Moisture %RH indicator (optional).
- Cost effective solution to prolong fluid life and reduce machine downtime.
- MI2 8 pin or Deutsch Connector options.
- Continuous performance for prolonged analysis.
- Fuel, Hydraulic and phosphate Ester fluid compatible construction.
- Self diagnostic software.
- Full PC/PLC integration technology such as:- RS232 and 0-5Volt, 4-20mA, CAN(J1939).
- Set up and Data logging support software included.
MP filtri ICM (2.0)
- Live real time monitoring
- Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
- Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
- Various communication protocols as standard
- Atex zone II options available
- FREE LPA View software Windows based
- 8 channel contamination measurement & display
- Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Data logging and 4000 test result memory
- Multicolour indicators via LCD (K versions) and LED with output alarm signals as standard
- Robust die cast aluminium construction
- Pressure max. 420 bar
- Environmental protection IP65/67 versatile
- Secondary connector to allow the simultaneous control/ download of results during operation
- Option available to download all results onto a USB stick, direct from the ICM
- RS485, MODBUS, CANBUS, 4-20mA analogue output as standard